Marketing support & strategy for your recruitment business
Building a recognizable, well-known and trusted brand in the marketplace is not an easy feat. Recruitment is a saturated market so it's extra important to make sure you stand out to clients, candidates and potential future employees. This means creating an impactful brand design and website, as well as having a clear vision and purpose that is relayed to your audiences through your messaging and tone of voice.
Marketing is far-reaching and encompasses a lot of different moving parts. Content marketing, digital marketing, email marketing... this list goes on. At Recruitment Entrepreneur, our marketing team are experts in the field so you don't have to be. We'll work with you to design a brand that you're proud of, launch you to market, and then support you with both your day-to-day marketing needs and your long-term marketing and business development strategy.
What you can expect
- Brand & domain name - we'll help you choose the right name for your recruitment business and purchase your domain names
- Logo design - our in-house design team includes an Adobe Certified Graphic Designer who will create a unique and striking logo for you
- Color palette - colors play an important role in conveying your brand's personality and identity. We'll create a bespoke color palette for you with a primary, secondary and tertiary colour, which reflects your market and business
- Brand materials - we'll create a full brand pack for you, including a letterhead, terms of business, email signature and business cards
- Social media - we'll get you set up on the right social media platforms for your recruitment business, whether that be LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or all of the above. We'll create branded templates for different types of posts to kickstart your social media presence and boost engagement with your followers
- Market mapping - using LinkedIn we'll map your market, providing data on candidates, potential hires and the top ten clients in your space
- Website - we'll build you a bespoke website with an integrated job board, SEO functionality, Google Analytics, and more
- Brochures - we'll design client brochures for you to send out to win new business, demonstrating your capabilities and offering
Ongoing Marketing Support
- Bid support - our in-house bid director and bid manager will support you in identifying opportunities then producing and submitting the bid document to the client.
- Social media content plan - we'll create a content timetable for you, ensuring that your content is varied yet consistent to ensure optimum engagement
- Blog briefs to boost SEO - our marketing team has undergone SEO training, enabling us to guide you on the most effective way to utilise blogs to boost your SEO. We'll conduct keyword research and ensure your blogs are structured in the right way, for example using the right h1 tags
- Graphic design - our team can help with any ongoing graphic design needs, such as one pagers or brochures to send to potential new clients
- Video interviews & podcasts - we have experience helping our portfolio partners create video content and podcasts so can advise you on the best medium for your content and have the tools to help you create it
- Website maintenance - we'll have access to your CMS and are able to make ad hoc changes or build new pages free of charge. This means as your business grows, your website can easily grow with it
- Talent attraction - learn more about the specific talent attraction and retention support we offer
What marketing tools are available to me as a portfolio partner?
- Adobe Creative Cloud - InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop for graphic design needs
- SEO functionality in your website CMS
- Activecampaign - send email marketing campaigns with designed, branded templates
- Paiger - source articles to share and broadcast to your team, as well as automatic job posts synced with your website
- Leadoo - a range of chatbot options on your website to convert website visitors into leads and engage your audience
- Wideo - create professional animated videos for your marketing campaigns and social media
- Odro - transform your marketing with the leading video platform for agency recruiters
- Buzzsprout - host and share your podcasts